The new Zero does the same as his older brother. But better. Like the original, it embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. With the Gen 2, you don't have to be as worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment been reinforced! Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or in the ground!
• Lightweight design, less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
• UV protective outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn – Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature
• 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with elasticised thread in the seat for extra give
• More high-tenacity nylon and a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer
• Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
• Ultra-high tear strength Dyneema® fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw, when hanging off the harness
• Elasticized waist for a snug fit & extra comfort
• Wide belt loops to fit up to 50mm (2 inch) belt
• Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage with
• Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
• Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
• High-vis panels front and rear
• Tough, mesh and large cooling vents at rear of both legs for ventilation
• Lace hooks to prevent the pants from riding up
• Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
Note 1: IMPORTANT Our climbing pants across Tall, Standard and Short, all include an additional 6 cms/2.5 inches of length to allow for lift from the harness and knee flex/bending while climbing.
Note 2: These garments are designed to be 'mid-rise', i.e. the top of the waistband will sit on the top of the hips, not as high as the natural waist.
Customers Also Viewed