The Protos Mexican Heritage arborist helmet from Pfanner is the most advanced helmet system available on the market offering the best energy absorption, lightest weight, and unprecedented breath-ability. The side impact protection sets it apart from its competitors and makes it arguably the safest climbing helmet ever brought to market.
Size: 54cm to 62cm (21.1 to 24.4in)
Weight: 1.7kg (3.76lbs)
- Integrated hearing protection with low-profile design (no prominent parts to get caught on branches).
- "Swept back" design of the helmet allows for optimal field of view
- The adjustable pressure fitting of the hearing protectors allows for a perfect fit.
- Even weight distribution design and the adjustable neck piece allow for a perfect, secure and comfortable fit, even without the chin strap.
- Adjustable vent flow on helmet (vents can be opened or closed) allows for use in wet, hot or cold work conditions.
- Discrete channel for the chin strap was designed to prevent the chin strap from slipping under the ear protector.
- Extraordinary wicking of perspiration via large and exchangeable pads with Klima-AIR technology.
- All functions of the helmet (hearing protection, face shield, helmet adjustment, and helmet vents) can be activated with just two fingers... making operation of the helmet easy.
- One of the only arborist helmets offering side and rear impact protection.
- Designed over a 15 year period with two things in mind: total head protection and working arborists
- Includes chinstrap for work aloft
- Certified to EN397 and EN 12492
*Pfanner F39 Fine Mesh Visor is ANSI Z87 Compliant*