5/8-inch 52,800 tensile strength.(Sold by the foot)Coined insynthetic steelin by many, this super strong rope is so light it floats on water yet is soft to the touch even when heavily abused. Quickly becoming preferred by steel cable users of many disciplines.
Samson Amsteel Blue Winch line is a super strong replacement for virtually any style or size of powered winch. Replace worn out steel wire cables with Amsteel and experience a much more worker friendly material with no loss of strength!
For portable winches and winches on chippers, work trucks, SUVs, digger derricks, ATVs, tractors and more. Your order might depend upon winch strength and hub size if you prefer the perfect fit.
Unique characteristics of Samson's Amsteel Blue Winch Line include:
- Stronger than wire yet floats on water
- Low Elongation, low stretch, no recoil
- Non-rotational (unlike twisted cable)
- Will not abrade like wire to expose sharp edges
- Soft and flexible, gloves not required for use
- Torque free
- Per Foot
- Meets ANSI Requirements:
- Melting Point:
- 290 Degrees F
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: