Hi-Vis Variable Deflector for Adjustable Spread Width. Extra large opening for distribution of rock salt. Stainless steel carving blade for breaking up ice melt.
- Adjustable Handle: Ergonomically Designed Handle adjusts from 5'3" to 6'6" to reduce user fatigue.
- Consistent Material Flow: Impact-Resistant, Bridge-Free Hopper allows material to flow freely, doesn't require bouncing or shaking.
- Ideal for Winter Materials: Extra-Large Opening measures up to 2.75" by 2.4"H for distribution of larger granules such as rock salt.
- Stainless Steel Carving Blade: Steel blade easily breaks up Ice Melt and Rock Salt.
- Safety Features: Hi-Vis Reflective Frame for visibility in low-light conditions or bad weather.
- Durable Design: All-Welded Frame for max durability season after season.
- Support Stand: Fits all rear platform carriers and is positioned to allow for max fill without tipping over.
- Easier to Push: Welded, Triangulated Handle reduces force on turns and adds strength.
- Reduce Strain: Lift Handle to make lifting easier, even when the hopper is full.
- Lifetime Gears Warranty: the all-metal gears are fully enclosed for enhanced durability and come with a lifetime warranty for guaranteed use season after season. Complete with greaseable zerk fittings.
- Includes Cover: Cold Shock-Proof Winter Cover with easy on/off tab comes included.
- Includes Variable Full Deflector: Hi-vis deflectgor adjusts Spread Width from 3-12 ft. Easily adjusts for the right spread width, no tools required.
- Cross All Terrain: Large Pneumatic Tires to minimize fatigue, increase traction, and reduce damage to grass.
- Please Note: Recommended for use with ice melt and bagged rock salt
- Spyker Customer Service: For warranty, service parts, or for help at any time, reach out to our team by calling our toll-free number (800-972-6130) or by emailing email@example.com. Replacement parts can also be ordered online at Spyker's website.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: