Powerful 12 volt DC motor. Spread width up to 16′. 120 lb hopper capacity.
- All-Season Spreading: Spyker's Electric Spreader has a powerful 12-volt DC motor and 120 lb. hopper capacity, perfect for spreading seed, fertilizer, lime, and ice melt. The motor is mounted outside the large hopper, allowing for increased material capacity for fewer refills.
- Save Time and Money: Reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity by spreading right from the seat of your mower, ATV, or UTV.
- Variable Speed Control: The variable speed control, mounted conveniently within an arm's reach, allows you to control the spread swath up to 16'. The foot pedal controls the spreader when hooked up to a ZTR mower.
- Unmatched Durability: Featuring corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame and weather-proof connectors. Integrated frame attachment points for mounting are also included.
- A Balanced Spread: Spyker’s AccuWay™ adjustment technology alters the material flow forward or backward, determining how quickly the granules launch off the spinner/fan; This ensures a perfectly balanced spread pattern regardless of the material.
- Lifetime Gears Warranty: the all-metal gears are fully enclosed for enhanced durability and come with a lifetime warranty for guaranteed use season after season. Complete with greaseable zerk fittings on the gearbox and axle, the ball bearings also reduce friction for an easier push.
- Includes Screen and Cover: The P20-5010 comes with a plastic screen to help break up clumpy material as well as a weatherproof hopper cover.
- Hitch the Spreader to an ATV or UTV: An optional 8’ cable (part number KSP14-CAB1) can be purchased from the Spyker Parts store. This allows you to attach your electric spreader to off-road vehicles.
- Spyker Customer Service: For warranty, service parts, or for help at any time, reach out to our team by calling our toll-free number (800-972-6130) or by emailing email@example.com. Replacement parts can also be ordered online at Spyker's website.
- Over 150 Years of Quality: Trusted Since 1868, Spyker is the unparalleled market leader in providing the commercial lawn care industry with premium equipment for landscape, turf, golf, and ice removal.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: