Bishop Company's most popular climbing kit. Perfect for Climbers looking to get into their first set of climbing gear were removals or palm work dominates their work load. Features Buckingham's sliding dee ring saddle and steel tree climbers complete with pads and straps. A large diameter (5/8") wire core flipline with mechanical adjuster help keeps you protected in case of accidental cutting of your positioning lanyard. A large zipper top gear bag keeps your gear organized and protected when stored or moving it to the job site. To top things off a copy of the "Tree Climbers Companion" as a reference to review climbing methods learned form a professional experienced trainer. Buy your climbing gear in this kit and realize significant savings.
- Model 1378 Buckingham Floating-Dee Wideback Climbing Harness
- Model SB93059 Buckingham Steel Tree Climber Set
- Model 45234 5/8'x 12'Wire Core Flipline with Grab and Carabiner
- Model GB9504 HiVis Basic Gear Bag, 22" x 12.5"x 12", 900 Denier Polyester
- Model 897100 Leather Gaff Protectors w/ Velcro Fasteners