A modernized version of Buckingham’s popular 1371 saddle, The Buckingham Stability, is the future of economy saddles! The Buckingham Stability is an economy saddle that has all the benefits of the original economy saddles, but with exponential improvements to comfort and functionality, all while remaining affordable.
- Compression molded back pad for increased support and comfort.
- Lightweight, aluminum quick-connect buckle waist and leg straps for quicker and easier donning.
- 4 aluminum D-rings for work positioning needs.
- Five accessory loops to stow gear while working aloft.
- 3 small accessory dee rings are available for suspender attachments.
- Padded batten seat for added comfort.
- Water & moisture resistant construction.
- Waist Strap Connection Type: Aluminum QC Buckle
- Leg Strap Connection Type: Aluminum QC Buckle
- Number of Dee Rings: 4
- D-ring Material: Aluminum
- Belt Strap Material: Nylon
- Back Pad Material: Compression Molded Padding
- Suspender Attachment Rings
- 5 Gear Loops/Hangers
- Chainsaw Hanger Slots
- First Aid Pouch Storage
- Batten Seat
- Batten Seat Width: 6 3/4″
- Back Pad Width: 6 3/4″
- Waist Strap Width: 1 3/4″
- Thread / Stitching: Nylon
- Product Type: Work Position
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 4.34 lbs.
- Standards: ASTM F887
- Made in the USA