Heavy duty design meets maximum runtime. Truly durable, high capacity (31.1 Ah) backpack battery for highest productivity and longest runtime. Robust design guaranteed for daily outdoor work in all weathers. LED charge indicators on battery pack, plus exact battery charge percentage readable from adapter simplifies work planning for the user. Advanced ergonomic harness allows a perfect fit, and the easily detachable battery pack means users can share batteries freely without swapping harnesses. Detachable support foot for free-standing use ensures all day comfort and productivity, and reduces the risk of the harness getting wet and dirty.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty!
- The ergonomic harness can be adjusted for all body sizes, resulting in less strain on your back and shoulders.
- Clear LED display on the battery and even more exact power status on the adapter to the product mean you can quickly see when the battery needs recharging.
- The built-in support foot also serves as a storage space for personal equipment.
- The pivoting fixing point on the belt makes it possible for the harness to follow the movement of your shoulders, making sure you always work efficiently and comfortably.
- Several fixing points on the harness to guide the battery cable into the best working position.
- Built-in foot for easy placement on flat surfaces, during transport and storage. Easily removable.
- Sturdy housing, including bumpers, enables tough daily use with regular wear and tear.
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Battery capacity||31.1 Ah|
|Nominal energy||1,119.6 Wh|
|Product size height||4.74 in|
|Product size width||14.53 in|
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: