Husqvarna T540 XP Mark III is a top-handle petrol chainsaw with impressive power-to-weight. Ideal for arborists and professional tree care teams who want a reliable, high-performance top-handle chainsaw, that’s easy to maneuver and always does the job well. The 40cc class petrol engine combined with the SP21G chain delivers superb cutting capacity with fast acceleration for safe and efficient treetop work. T540 XP MIII 39.1 cc .325" Pitch .043 Gauge
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- Thanks to AutoTune 3.0, the engine settings are always optimized for maximum startability and performance in all conditions, keeping you going no matter the challenges. No need for manual carburetor adjustment.
- Keep your saw and yourself up to date with Husqvarna’s digital services. Just plug in the optional Integrated Connectivity Device under the cover. Then you’re ready to connect and diagnose the engine.
- No protruding parts, a smooth underside, rounded starter cover and well-protected controls all make the saw easy to handle.
- A sturdy eyelet to conveniently secure the saw to the harness in combination with a separate eyelet to attach the lanyard
- Give you full working days with maintained performance and less wear on the engine.
- The X-Precision bar and chain combination provide efficient cutting with precise control, as well as excellent bore cutting properties and reduced risk of kickback.
- Perfect sight is critical when felling – so we made one that will outlast the chainsaw itself.
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nut.
- Easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- The retaining function prevents losing the screws holding the starter.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||2.6 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||2.39 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||10,200 rpm|
|Idling speed||3,000 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1.9 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||7,500 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4,400 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||387 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||1.63 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR7H|
|Electrode gap||0.03 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Bar length (inch)||12 in, 14in or 16 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||12 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||16 in|
|Sprocket type||Spur 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||8.4 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.49 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.23 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||112 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||110 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||102 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.5 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.4 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.