330mm straight blade saw with scabbard. 13-in blade, 18.9-in overall length, 1-lb
Perfectly balanced, ultra-durable hand saw with a 13-inch, straight, mono-constructed blade. Curved-back handle adds depth and strength. Mono construction gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Superbly designed rubber hand-grip encases the blade extension to absorb vibration while cutting. The precision-ground, razor sharp blade provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Great combination of a high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt holder is included. Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan.
NATANOKO60 is available in two blade lengths: 11-4/5-inch (300 mm) and 13-inch (330 mm).
- 13-inch (330 mm) blade length
- 6-7 teeth per inch (7-8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.6 pounds (280 grams) operating weight; 1 pound (460 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Thickness (mm):
- Kerf (mm):
- 18.9 in
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Silky Straight